Caravan storage – Services we offer
Here at Lugtonridge, we initially only provided caravan storage but now we offer a wide variety of services such as a valet parking service, delivery and pickup as well as caravan and motorhome washing. There are more in depth descriptions of our services further down. We are very proud of our extremely high level of security as we have spent over £130,000 in security upgrades over the years. Obviously we cannot disclose much about our security but if you would like to know more, hop over to our security page.
What do we store and how do we store it?
- Cars – These are stored indoors with limited access and are regularly started to maintain the engine.
- Caravans – These are stored both inside and outside. They all have a unique number/letter for us to identify them.
- Boats – These ae stored both inside and outside. They all have a unique number/letter for us to identify them.
- Motorhomes – These are stored both inside and outside. They all have a unique number/letter for us to identify them.
- Jet skis – These are stored inside
- Vehicle trailers – These are stored outside
When you arrive with your caravan/motorhome you will park it in our hand over area and one of our staff members will then put it in its allocated space. If you have a motorhome, you can leave your car with us when you go on holiday.
Delivery / collection service
We can deliver and collect your caravan from your home or a caravan site for a fee. To arrange, please contact us.
Service at Halleys
We can deliver your caravan/motorhome to Halleys of Burnhouse for service, warranty and maintenance work at no extra cost.
Staff on site 24/7
We have at least 2 staff members on site at all times.
We can wash caravans and motorhomes from £30 depending on the size of the vehicle. Washes include the roof and sides.
All our staff members are qualified advanced drivers and advanced driving instructors.